Saturday

My 3 personal secrets to have a happier life


I am known for being a positive person, I keep it real but I always try to look for the bright side of any situation.
My most common self-talk is “what I am learning from this situation? and here is my favorite quote:

  “I focus on the donut and not in the whole”


Here, I wanted to share my 3 most important tips about how I am making my life happier:
  1. Be nice to Yourself:  Be your biggest cheerleader, because to achieve anything in life, you have to believe on you.  Doesn't matter what people may say because what its important is what you think about yourself.  I used to struggle with self-esteem issues always trying to be someone I wasn't, trying to do things because other people did it or trying to look like someone else.  All it did was make me doubt myself.  However, that changed and since then I have accomplished the most amazing things I never thought I would do (Example: moving by myself to a country where I didn't even spoke their language)
  2. Take Risks:  "You never can tell if you are going to enjoy something until you go out there and try it.  You may hate it, but at least you will know and you will be able to put your energy into other activities”
  3. Embrace your passions:  Pursue something that excites you, that you don't feel it takes extra effort from you.  Whether it's your career, a hobby, coaching, or tutoring, find out what it is and do it!.  I love empowering people, so I get a thrill out of preparing myself to inspire or help people in the right time (Right now I am reading a lot of personal development books, listen different pot-casts, participate in book-clubs,  write a diary of my daily new learnings, etc) I also love traveling and since I quit my last job, I have been not loosing any opportunity I got to travel (wait for my video-blog in you tube regarding traveling)
I hope you will find this helpful to you and if you have any advises please make sure to write me a comment.  

Besitos

No comments:

Post a Comment